1. Open the Wallet App.
2. Tap the Add button.
3. Tap 'Debit or Credit Card' to add a new card. Scan your card or enter your number manually.
4. Follow the steps on the screen to add a new card.
5. Verify your information with your bank or card issuer.
Note: They might ask you to provide more information or to download an app before approving your card for use with Apple Pay.
1. Open the Google Wallet app.
2. Tap ‘Add a card’ then ‘New credit or debit card’.
3. To add a card, use your camera or tap Enter details manually.
4. At the bottom, tap ‘Save’.
5. Read the Issuer Terms and tap ‘Accept’.
6. If you’re asked to verify your payment method, choose an option from the list.